NAUSICAÁ IN THE HEART OF EUROPE
Nausicaá is ideally located in Boulogne-sur-mer in the Pas-de-Calais department of France, near England and Belgium. Just 2½ hours from Paris, London and Brussels.
62200 Boulogne-sur-mer FRANCE
Latitude: 50° 43′ 50 » N
Longitude: 1° 35′ 40 » E
GETTING TO NAUSICAÁ
Easy access to Nausicaá by car
Just 2½ hours from Paris, London and Brussels via the A16 motorway.
Arrived to Boulogne-sur-mer, take exit 29 (Boulogne-Port) or exit 32 (Boulogne-Nord – Nausicaá).
And follow directions to the Aquarium.
By train via the Boulogne ville station
From Paris Nord, Lille and Brussels Midi stations, and on the Eurostar via Calais-Frethun station. The Boulogne Ville train station is a 30-minute walk from the Aquarium.
By bus : line F, stop : Nausicaá
From the centre of Boulogne-sur-mer or the SNCF train station, take line F to “Baston”, then disembark at the “Nausicaá” stop.
More information about buses
Moor your boat in the marina just a few hundred metres from Nausicaá.
More information about the port
WHERE TO PARK EASILY AROUND NAUSICAÁ ?
Parking Q-Park de Nausicaá – TWO STEPS
AVAILABLE ON SITE AND WEBSITE
Enjoy a special offer at the Q-Park car park thanks to your Nausicaá ticket ! Choose between two packages and enjoy this discount once your ticket purchased :
Discovery Package (6h) : 5€20 in low season, 6€40 in medium season, 8€ in high season
Forfait Journée (12h) : 8€40 in low season, 11€ in medium season, 13€ n high season
DISCOVER THE DIFFERENT CAR PARKS IN THE CENTER OF BOULOGNE-SUR-MER
- Parking de la Jetée – 50m
- Parking de la Plage – 200m
- Quai des Paquebots – 200m
- Parking de l’Ancien Rivage – 1500m
- Parking Place de la Résistance – 1500m
- Parking Esplanade Mariette – 1500m
- Parking du Moulin Wibert – CAMPING CAR – 1500m
- Parking de Nausicaá (Parking de l’Estuaire) – 100m
- Parking de la Falaise – 100m
- Parking Gambetta – 600m
- Parking Saint Louis – 900m
- Parking de la Poste– 1200m
- Parking Sauvage – 1200m
- Parking de la Place Lumière – 1700m
- Parking de la Liane – 1700m