Take to the open sea and escape around the seas of the world.
On the program: the warmth and colors of the tropical lagoon, the mystery of the High Seas, immersion in the climatic whirlpool and our new photo exhibition « Sentinels of the climate »!
Rediscover the pleasure of an experience with family or friends at Nausicaá!
The online purchase of your ticket and the reservation of your arrival will make it possible to limit the queues, as well as to manage the flows in order to welcome you in the best conditions.
DO YOU HAVE A 2020 TICKET, UNUSED DUE TO NAUSICAÁ’S ADMINISTRATIVE CLOSURES?
Its validity is extended until January 9, 2022!
How to use this Nausicaá ticket?
We invite you to go to the Nausicaá access control with your printed ticket and proof of identity.
Should you have any questions regarding tickets or need clarification ?
Nausicaá offers you the best possible conditions for your visit
Following the latest government announcements, the Health Pass is compulsory for all people from 12 years and 2 months wishing to access Nausicaá.
It is optional to wear a facemask for all visitors aged 11 and over.
There are self-service hand disinfection points at the entrance and all along the visit.
For your own protection, we ask you not to touch the aquarium windows.
The route through the exhibitions has been rethought to allow you to enjoy a family experience while respecting the essential physical distancing.
SAFETY SERVICES AND SYSTEMS
- There are hydroalcoholic gel dispensers at your disposal as soon as you arrive. You will find a large number of these dispensers spread around our exhibition areas (toilets, lifts, close to the touchscreens, shop, etc.). The soap in our toilets has been replaced with disinfectant soap, and we invite you to wash your hands regularly.
- Each toilet block will be under the supervision of the cleaning staff at all times, and disinfected frequently as will the bannisters, door handles, touchscreens, lift keyboards, etc.
- Our crew welcomes you to the Calypso Café and the tropical lagoon bar. Vending machines delivering hot and cold drinks as well as sweets are operational in our hall.
- When you arrive, your temperature will be taken automatically, in line with the General Data Protection Regulation. If there are any doubts, you and the people with you will be taken charge of and taken to see the Ambulance Service regulator who, depending on the answers you give to his questions in complete confidentiality, will allow you to visit our exhibitions, or not.
- There’s a one-way system for visiting the exhibitions,and you are requested to comply strictly with this.
ACCESSING THE EXHIBITIONS:
- All of our exhibition spaces will be accessible, however in a limited number of areas you will be able to admire our animals, but barriers will be in place preventing you from getting close to them.
- Social distancing of at least one metre between people who are not from the same “tribe” (family, group of fewer than 10 people who arrived together, etc.).
- • The activities are scheduled to allow you to respect the distancing measures in force. We have increased the presence of staff in the visiting areas in order to respond to your requests for information. The staff will be equipped with either a mask or a visor, to ensure your safety as well as their own.
- Some narrower and more confined spaces are closed or have special signposting reminding you of the distancing rules.
WE HAVE DONE ALL WE CAN TO ENSURE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO VISIT NAUSICAA UNDER THE BEST POSSIBLE SAFETY CONDITIONS. YOU ARE THE KEY PLAYER FOR ENSURING THIS SAFETY BY:
- Obeying our safety instructions
- Washing your hands regularly or using the hydroalcoholic gel placed at your disposal
- Following the instructions and reminders given by our staff
- Obeying the hygiene rules recommended by the government
This will allow you to protect yourselves and our staff.
Do we need a PCR test to come to Nausicaá? Should we be vaccinated?Following the latest government announcements, the Health Pass is compulsory for all people (12 years and 2 months and over) wishing to access Nausicaá.
What is the Health Pass?The health pass consists of the presentation, digital (via the TousAntiCovid application) or paper, of health proof, among the following three:
- All negative RT-PCR tests of less than 72 hours, antigenic and supervised self-tests generate proof as soon as the result is entered by the healthcare professional in SI-DEP, which can be printed live and which is also made available of the patient via email and SMS
- Proof of complete vaccination status, 7 days after the second injection ( except for the Johnson & Johnson vaccine from Janssen for which the delay is 4 weeks)
- A certificate of recovery from covid-19 contamination.
ID will also be required at checkpoints.
Non-supervised self-tests are not accepted.
I want to cancel my visit from July 21, is this possible?
- You have purchased a 1-day ticket on the Nausicaá site: people who have purchased time-stamped tickets on the Nausicaá site for a visit from 07/21/21 and wishing to be reimbursed can submit their request by email only to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org by attaching the copy of the tickets.
- You have made a reservation for a group: group managers wishing to cancel their visit can request a refund of their deposit by email only to the address: email@example.com.
- You have made a reservation for a Hotel + Visit Package: people who have booked a « Hotel + Visit » package for a visit from 07/21/21 and wishing to be reimbursed for their deposit can submit their request by email only to the ‘address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have purchased a Nausicaá ticket from a reseller : we invite you to contact customer service on the reseller’s site to request a refund.
I have an annual subscription, should I book my visit to the site?All season-ticket holders can access the National Sea Centre freely. You will be asked for your Pass at the access control.
I bought a ticket from my Works Council or from a ticket reseller, do I have to book ?We invite you to go to the Nausicaá access control with your printed ticket and proof of identity.
Will I nevertheless be able to buy an admission ticket on the spot ?We will be able to sell a few tickets on the spot, but we will only be able to do so if the number of bookings made allows this. You may have to wait for other visitors to leave, and you will not have priority with respect to everyone who has made an on-line booking. Depending on the number of bookings there is always the possibility that you won’t be admitted to our exhibitions. Please consider that on-site sales are just a way for us to give some leeway regarding your visit: for example, you booked for 4 people and there are 5 of us.
I am entitled to a special rate, what must I do ?We have put the special rate tickets on sale on our website to avoid queues at the ticket office and to allow us to ensure perfect management of the flows of people. You can therefore buy your ticket on our website and, like all the other visitors, book your timeslot. However, at the access control you will have to go and see an attendant who will ask you produce evidence justifying the special rate. Failing that, you will be asked to settle the difference at the ticket office between the full rate and the special rate that you have already paid.
Special rates are available for the following people: seniors (over-sixties), students, job seekers, people with a ‘large family’ card (SNCF only) and people with a disability.
Must I wear a mask to see the NAUSICAÁ exhibitions ?It is optional to wear a facemask for all visitors aged 11 and over.
We will update this measure according to the hygiene recommendations and to our assessment of any such changes.
Are certain parts of the exhibitions closed ?Our exhibitions are open and accessible to everyone.
These measures will be adapted like all the others in line with our assessment and with the health recommendations made by the government.
Are the catering spaces open ?
Our crew welcome you back to the Calypso Café, accessible from the Hall of Nausicaá. Vending machines delivering hot and cold drinks as well as sweets are operational in our hall.
There is a one-way system for visiting our exhibitionsUsually there are three loops for visiting NAUSICAÁ: Mankind and Shores, the High Seas, and Climate & Ocean, and you can wander freely around these three loops with the possibility of backtracking, and going from one exhibition to another. But in the current context, on arriving we will ask you to start your visit along one loop as a priority, so we can manage the flow of visitors and thus help keep you safe. There is a one-way system for the High Seas and Mankind and Shores loops, and we must ask you to pay particular attention to this rule. Our reception and security staff will be extremely attentive to the application of this rule.
Owing to on-going works, the Climate & Ocean exhibition cannot be taken in a loop and the visitors will have to pass each other. There will be an attendant on hand to regulate the flow and allow you to pay a visit to our African Penguins under the maximum safety conditions.
Have you taken any special disinfection measures for the re-opening of NAUSICAÁ?Our maintenance department ensures the regular cleaning of the toilets and exhibition spaces. With the COVID-19 crisis, we have increased the frequency with which our teams clean these areas. You will see a traceability sheet on the door of each toilet area indicating when our maintenance team last passed. The soap in the dispensers in the toilets has been replaced with disinfectant soap, and you will also find hydroalcoholic gel dispensers there. The bannisters, door handles, screens and lift keyboards are disinfected several times a day. We have installed hydroalcoholic gel dispensers in the places where there are interactions between people.
Will there be audio-guides and pushchairs available, and will I be able to access the left-luggage lockers ?Yes.
I have a Voucher further to the cancellation of my booking during the lockdown period.Contact our booking office on +33 3 21 30 99 89 or using our contact form.
When do you advise me to come to Nausicaá?In order to guarantee health security conditions and optimal visiting comfort, the time-stamped E-ticket allows better management of flows upon entry and in all exhibitions at any time of the day.