Tips and services
TIPS DURING THE SUMMER
Many of you are coming to Nausicaa today! Follow the advice of our crew to live the best experience possible:
- On arrival, if our car park is saturated, we advise you to go to the car parks of the City Center, a few minutes walk from Nausicaá. List of car parks
- Prefer a morning arrival from the opening at 09:30 or from the middle of the afternoon around 16h, we are open until 20h
- To save time, book your ticket today on our website, so you won’t have to wait any longer! 😉
AT NAUSICAÁ, WE GIVE OUR ALL TO MAKE SURE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY HAVE A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE
PUSHCHAIRS AND BABY CARRIERS
- Pushchairs for hire for €3.90 and baby carriers for free at the reception desk. Subject to availability.
- Or you can leave your pushchair at the reception desk and swap it for a baby carrier.
- For safety and comfort, on busy days, Nausicaá reserves the right to limit the number of pushchairs, particularly larger pushchairs.
High chairs and baby-bottle warmers are available in our eateries. Changing tables are provided in the toilets.
PLAY AND RELAXATION AREAS
Areas have been designed in the exhibition where little ones can play and rest.
BUMPS AND SCRATCHES
A first-aid room is available on site during opening hours.
TAKE YOUR TIME! AT NAUSICAÁ, YOUR COMFORT IS OUR PRIORITY
- Take your time – 2-day tickets are only €5 more.
- Leave the aquarium and return later on the same day – just ask one of the hostesses in the corridors to stamp your hand.
PRACTICAL! NAUSICAÁ AT YOUR SERVICE:
SHOPMugs, soft toys, textiles, real shark teeth...there is something for every member of the family in our shop.
Wi-FiStay connected with free Wi-Fi during your visit.
TELEPHONE CHARGERSFree telephone chargers are available for use in our Côté Plage bar.
PHOTO SERVICECapture the day out with your family! Photographers are ready to shoot throughout the exhibition.
LEFT LUGGAGELeft-luggage service subject to availability. A one-euro coin is required as a returnable token.
THEY LOVED NAUSICAÁ PETS
LOOKING FOR A PET-SITTER?OPALE PETS SERVICE proposes a pet-sitting and walking service while you visit!
Dogs are minded in a large house with a garden with other dogs, and walked outside on a leash.
All types of dogs are welcome (except dog breeds banned in France).
Tariffs for Nausicaá visitors:
- €20 for 3 hours
- €5 hours for every additional half-hour
- For maximum 4,5 hours
For more information, contact OPALE PETS SERVICESon +33 (0)3 21 87 44 68
Bookings required at least 24 hours in advance.
For last minute bookings, contact +33 (0)6 12 87 72 91. Subject to availability.
CLOSED FROM 14 TO 28 JULY INCLUSIVE.