EUROPE’S BIGGEST AQUARIUM, IN BOULOGNE SUR MER
Offer your clients an unforgettable stay in the Hauts-de-France region with a unique experience at Europe’s biggest aquarium!
A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
Visiting the new exhibition “Journey on the High Seas” with the “Mankind and shores” exhibition takes 4½ hours. Meet the 58,000 animals who call our aquarium home. Discover the marvels of the seabed. The shows will amaze young and old.
Advantages for groups:
- One FREE admission for 20 people paying in a mixed group
- One FREE admission for coach driver(s)
- Nausicaá offers FREE parking in the Quai Thurot car park for coaches on presentation of a booking number.
- Rest area reserved for coach drivers
- Drop-off area opposite the entrance and a special FAST TRACK queue for groups.
A FUN LEARNING EXPERIENCE FOR SCHOOL CHILDREN
Discover the hidden facets of the underwater world…contemplate the colours, shapes, lights, movement. Learn about the diversity of marine life… There are countless ways to plunge into the heart of the Aquarium. Nausicaá’s educational team assists activity leaders and teachers before, during, and after their visit with educational resources, special workshops for children, open days, designing their visit to meet their needs.
Advantages for school groups:
- FREE admission for one group leader per 7 paid nursery school children
- FREE admission for one group leader per 10 paid primary and high school students
- Cloakroom for nursery school group’s bags
- Picnic room for hire
FOR MORE INFORMATION
- Would you like more information about the aquarium? Download the brochure
- POS, posters and documents available. Request your communication kit.
- A question? Need our help? Contact us:
Customer Sales Department for tourism professionals: +44 7 8130 45531
or use the form